About 3 weeks ago we had FIVE extra boys at our house for a sleepover birthday party for Will (just in case you thought we'd let boys sleep over for Lizzie!) :) Colton, Demarcus, Elijah, Jacob, & Miles. 2 of the boys didn't spend the night, so there were only 3 extras for the all-nighter. The other kids went to Grandma & Grandpa's for the night so at least someone would get some sleep! Ha!
It was, of course, a Star Wars theme. The kids were encouraged to bring their own Star Wars costumes & toys. Everyone had light sabers, so there was a lot of "fighting". There was also a lot of noise. Boys are noisy! It was raining, so they had to stay inside. We have 2 sets of stairs, so they ran up one set and down the other. Then they started jumping off the steps. Once they started jumping from the 4th step up, I put a stop to that!
I received "best Mom" award when I presented the Darth Vadar pinata. They really enjoyed smashing him to get to that candy!
Another of Tim's masterpiece cakes - Notice the Darth Vadar with a candle light saber. The red & green pointy things are also light sabers. It says "May the Force be with you" around the outside of the cake. Good job, Honey! :)
We had Darth Vadar, Yoda, & Jedi Will in attendance.
The others were using their storm trooper blasters!
Oh, I don't envy you, LeAnn:) Happy birthday to Will!
ReplyDeleteTara