Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cruise, part 1

Just in case you were wondering where I've been so long & the reason we needed passports. . . we went on a 5-day cruise to the Western Caribbean with our dear friends, Dave & Kathy. They celebrated their 10th (in February) anniversary & we celebrated our 15th (in July) anniversary. And, no, obviously we haven't been gone all this time that I haven't been blogging. However, it's almost ridiculous how much time and effort it requires to prepare to leave for a week and then to "catch up" once you're back! Here are some pictures from our first couple of days away, with the promise of more to come.

Kathy & I hanging out in the hot tub -
we could see the ocean from the hot tub, it was awesome!
Sunset on the 2nd night - I think we were somewhere between
Cuba & Grand Cayman at that point.
Tim & Dave, being goofballs - this happened
a LOT (being goofballs, not kissing)!
That's Kathy & me - we were job shares a while back & she's an incredible friend
Dave & Kathy
It was an amazing vacation - we'd never been on a cruise before & I hope we can go again, someday.

1 comment: