Well, you had to know that this Star Wars-crazed family would "be" Star Wars characters for Halloween, right?! We had our annual Halloween backyard party this year & Tim & I decided to get in on the action, too. It was actually fun! I walked into my backyard and past about 3 people who didn't recognize me as the Princess I've always wanted to be! Ha Ha!
Tim is Han Solo, I'm Leia, Lizzie is Ashoka, Will is Obi Wan, Theo is Capt Rex, Drew is Yoda!

Star Wars Sweethearts - I think we're cuter than Harrison Ford & Carrie Fisher!

Our Storm Trooper, complete with Storm Blaster!

Drew as wizened Yoda (complete with wrinkles painted by Sissy)
Creative Grandma came up with a new character - Spider Woman!

Lizzie posing with her "punkin"

Drew totally enjoyed all the attention he got from this!

LeAnn, the costumes are adorable, especially little Drew's!
ReplyDeleteTara