Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Planning for the Future!

I'm doing my best to earn favor with my future daughters-in-law.  Lord willing, I'll have THREE wonderful, & grateful, daughters -in-law for my three wonderful sons!  :)  SO, in looking to the future, I've decided to train my sons up well and, in the process, earn the love, respect, and admiration of these wonderful daughters-in-law-to-be.

Yep, that's right, I'm training my boys to be equal opportunity partners.  They do dishes, they cook, they scrub toilets, they vacuum in their diapers (read: underwear).

Drew really gets excited about "helping" me vacuum with his very own vacuum!

He even picks up toys to vacuum underneath!  :)

I keep telling Tim that if he'd vacuum in his underwear, life could be so much different (read: "better") around here!  :)  

2 comments:

  1. My wife obviously does this to my sons when I am not around.

    Poor Drewby ... I'll do my best to get him straightened out, Men!

    Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Sorry I didn't teach Tim how to vacuum. His gifting seems to be lawn mowing or lawn creating--something like that.

    ReplyDelete