Wednesday, December 1, 2010

SIX in only 14 days!

SIX what, you ask? SIX teeth! Theo lost/pulled out 6 teeth from Oct. 14 - 29. It has changed his appearance so much it's amazing! Here's a photo journal of the progression.

October 14 - tooth #1

Oct. 15 - tooth #2

Oct. 22 - tooth #3

Oct. 25 - teeth #4 & #5

When Mr. Toothless went to bed on Oct. 25, he had 4 teeth missing. When the tooth fairy arrived to pay up, there were 2 teeth under the pillow! He had pulled out another one IN BED and then just put it in the baggie with the other tooth, didn't even tell anyone. So the next morning, Mommy had to act surprised that there was a 5th tooth missing!

Oct. 29 - tooth #6

This is his vampire look! We told him that we didn't need to carve any "punkins" for Halloween because we have our very own live-in jack-o-lantern. :)
He has a 7th tooth a little bit loose, but I've talked him out of pulling it out, for now. He talked me into pulling out the first 2 and then I refused to pull out anymore. He has done the other 4 & appears to have a very high pain tolerance. One of these teeth still had roots attached! I think the money from the tooth fairy was a big motivator for pulling them out. But I also found out that there is a "tooth chart" in his kindergarten room and another student had lost 5 teeth so far. So I think he was trying to WIN at how many teeth he'd lost!

This kid cracks me up, when he isn't driving me crazy, that is!

1 comment:

  1. Just the thought of pulling out an incredibly loose tooth makes my skin crawl - let alone a tooth that still has roots! Theo's final picture actually kind of scares me. LOL

    ReplyDelete