On Sunday, I didn't set out to match. It all started with Will's new shirt that he was dying to wear. Then I picked out an orange shirt for Theo and then one with an orange stripe for Drew. Pretty soon, Lizzie comes downstairs with this dress on. Technically, it's not orange, but the yellow flowers look orange-y next to all the other orange. Before I knew it, I had picked an orange shirt for myself and Tim followed suit! Do you know how hard this would be to do if I was "trying" to get it done for an actual photo shoot?! Definitely picture-worthy, I'd say.
I guess "orange" was just calling to me this weekend. In fact, I had just planted orange impatiens on Saturday. You can see a few of them in the final photo.
I included so many copies of the picture just so you could see what taking a family photo is like for us. This is only about 1/2 of them! The first one is my requisite "forgot how to use the self-timer" photo, and Drewby trying to escape! The second is Will & Theo goofing off and Drewby actually escaping. The third is Will & Theo still goofing off - what is it with Will and these faces he makes?! I finally quit with this last one - good enough!

Those are great. Love the bare feet:)
ReplyDeleteTara
Wow, LeAnn, I can't believe how tall Lizzie has gotten ... From these pix, it looks like she doesn't have much longer until she's surpassed her mom! (: (Kudos to you for even trying to take family pix. with a self-timed camera!) (:
ReplyDeleteWendi(:
Thanks for introducing me to a "blog". That must take all day to produce but a nice thing to have to "keep" all of those wonderful memories.
ReplyDeleteYour family has been a "joy" for me to watch as all of our little people are big people now. This blog shows that you & Tim are both enjoying parenthood.
God is so-ooo good to send us children to enjoy -- thank goodness he gives us the strength to get through each day!!! Love, Aunt B
Where did Theo get that fake cheesy grin? Lovely family!
ReplyDeleteTypical first born, Lizzy is so good at putting up with her siblings. You're a family to be so proud of!
ReplyDeleteKeep the posts coming. I'm addicted.
Meegan