Tuesday, September 29, 2009

She's 11?!

That's right, my "baby" girl is 11 today. I can't believe it - it all started 11 years ago. Here's what I love about my girl. She's always been quick to smile & quick to forgive. She loves everybody, especially her little brothers. She has a special relationship with each of them. She already loves the Lord with her whole heart & seeks to do what He wants her to do. She tries her hardest at everything she does & succeeds most of the time. (She does have a perfectionist tendency that we're working on, though!) She has a huge heart that causes my heart to stretch much of the time. I love you, Lizzie! I hope your 11th birthday is the best one yet!

Here's a photo collection that shows her in several stages. They are mostly from the past 5 years since we've had digital cameras plus a few that I had scanned into the computer. Enjoy!

Lizzie at 6 months old. I love her smile & those curls!

This is a 4 generation photo - Tim's grandma Carol, Tim's mom Lynn, Tim, & Lizzie.
Lizzie was 2 1/2 - I love that long, curly hair!

Dec. 30, 2004 - Lizzie was in love with Theo the minute she laid eyes on him!

October 2005 - Lizzie's 7th birthday, Will's 4th, with Uncle Jason

March 2006 - DisneyWorld

March 21, 2007 - loving on Drew & trying to convince Theo that a baby is a good thing!
And yes, she's wearing the same sweater she'd worn 2 years before when Theo was born. I finally got rid of it after that - in the middle of the night when she couldn't see me! :)

August 2008 - Lizzie & Mommy after having a girls' weekend away!

I love this picture - it's a great example of what a loving, caring sister Lizzie is & the great relationship she has with her brothers

July 2009 - my Sweet girl!

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU MOMMY!!!!! I noticed that I wore that same sweater twice! That is kinda wierd how that happened! That little story had a very strong voice in it! I am glad I have a great Mom like you who cares about so much to put that wonderful story online. Thank you for always being there for me!

    Love You Lots,
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete