Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Leaving comments

Hi all!  Just FYI:  If you leave a comment as "anonymous" you need to sign your name so I know who you are.  :)

Also, in my email I said there would be a blog about the California trip. I meant to say there would be an entry on this blog about the California trip.  And I ran into a snag, but I'm still working on it, so it's on its way.

Here's another picture, just for fun!

This is Halloween, thank goodness we don't dress up like this all the time!  We have Batman, Robin, AND the Joker, along with Lizzie, the Fashion Designer & Poppy (my dad), the Pirate:




4 comments:

  1. Good job with the blog, LeAnn! I'm impressed.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did a great job! I love it!
    So much fun! I have the bestest grandkids in the whole wide world. Their parents are too shabby either.

    Love ya,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! I meant to say "Their parents aren't too shabby either". sorry-what more can I say?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drew looks afraid of his own costume...poppy may not want to squeeze "Robin" so hard...looks like he is making a "present"! - M and M

    ReplyDelete