Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Only the beginning. . .



Welcome blog readers!  I'll do my best to make this as interesting as possible, but I can't promise this will be your next addiction!  The basic purpose of this blog is to share funny stories about our life, as well as photos, mostly of the kids.  

So here's some recent photos to get us started:   
Notice the chocolate drool, "I'm caught" expression, and the tightly fisted left hand full of jelly beans?  Yep, Drewby snuck downstairs without me noticing (it's not hard to get me distracted!) and got into the Easter candy.   Needless to say, he ended up with fewer eggs the next day than anyone else had!  And when he found the first egg (see top picture), he sat down, opened it up and proceeded to eat the contents!  So much for an egg hunt.

According to my parents, Drew comes by this honestly.  I used to sneak food, i.e. chocolate chips, all the time as a kid. 
 
What am I saying. . . I still sneak food, i.e. Drew's chocolate Easter bunny (he never even noticed) that I ate just last week when I was having a stress-induced sugar craving!  :)  

OK, I've revealed enough about my youngest child AND myself for one post.  Hope your Easter was as memorable as ours (My profile pic & the banner pic is from Easter morning)!  He is Risen.  He is Risen indeed!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice!! Elizabeth is sure looking grown up. Your boys are so cute. Where is California? (not on the map, on your blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, we were hoping to come see you this summer, very near the end of July, or maybe even the beginning of August - will you be around???

    and I need to warn you that they will eventually figure out who is stealing their chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sending me your blog address. You have a gift at sharing a story that leaves me in stitches! I am looking forward to your many more entries. So with that said.....you go girl!

    TTFN ~ Amy Frecker

    ReplyDelete