Sunday, January 24, 2010

Christmas, part 1

Our first Christmas celebration was just with the 6 of us. First we read the REAL Christmas story from Luke. We've done this since Lizzie was a baby, so they all know that's what's going to happen before gifts & they wait pretty patiently. Tim is the videographer & I'm the photographer during most "events".

Drew is content to sit in Daddy's lap, even with presents around

I realize this photo is blurry, but wanted to capture my oldest son's excited "dance"!

This is SO sweet. Theo got to make a plate at pre-K. He decided to make it for Lizzie & even wrapped it up for her! He drew a picture of the two of them on the plate.

I scored a Colts ticket for Tim for Christmas, so I had to get him some gear to go with it!

Theo - so thrilled with new Buzz Light Year PJ's, a Star Wars figure of his own, AND watching big brother make model cars! Whew!

Everyone has to get in on the action while Daddy helps Will make his car molds with plaster of Paris.

Drew surveying his stocking loot! He was planning to eat all his candy right then and wasn't too thrilled that it was "put away". :)
It was a fun, relaxing day at home. My brother was supposed to get in from California on Christmas Eve & we would've celebrated with him & my parents on Christmas afternoon, but his flight was cancelled! So we headed to the airport on Christmas night to greet him and then came back home. William had been saying for 2 weeks that he was going to JUMP on Uncle Jason when he saw him. And he did!

1 comment:

  1. Its been ages since I've caught up with your blog, but I have add that I made one of those plates in first grade and I still have it, stuffed away somewhere. I will have to get it out this summer while we are home and bring it back so the kids and use it! So maybe Lizzie will be letting her kids use hers too, someday!
    Trisha Caster

    ReplyDelete