We spent the day after Christmas with Tim's parents, sisters, brothers-in-law, and kids. There are now 17 of us altogether, 10 adults & 7 kids, so it makes for a fun, busy day!
Drew still seems unsure what to do with the packages!

I'm not sure what I was saying to our new nephew, Cohen, but I'm sure it was important! :)

A very excited William after opening his "dual-action light saber" from Grandma & Grandpa! I really thought the whole Star Wars obsession would've worn off by now . . .

Drew just LOVES Grandpa Merle (I think it's mutual!)

The whole gang! This is actually the very first picture we took - pretty good for our first try!

Tim's sister, Mandy & her husband, Matt, got this "old time" boxing game to have at Grandma & Grandpa's house. Uncle Eric decided to show 'em how it's done!

The next day we all got together again at Tim's grandma's house, Grandma Carol, plus the rest of the Aunts, Uncles, and cousins.
Aunt Deb called me over to show me that Drew had taken all of the cherry tomatoes out of the veggie tray & was apparently planning to eat all of them himself!

Grandma Carol is a KID-magnet! All the great-grandkids just LOVE her, and she loves them, too.

It wouldn't be Christmas without lots of boxes - usually more fun than the new toys!

Modeling the new PJ's they got from Grandma Carol

2 more fun-filled days and we aren't done yet! One more Christmas celebration & then we went straight into birthdays.
No comments:
Post a Comment